Colorado – Kremmling
Area: Kremmling Colorado
Option: Guided or DIY
• Includes Lodge, Private Property and Great Public Access as well that is very limited Public Lands.
• 270-320 type bulls. Biggest bull killed in area 375”
• Guided Option: ($7,500) 2×1. No Food, Lodge is Included with 15,000 acres of Private Property to hunt on! A Tag can be purchased over the counter.
• DIY Option: ($5,750) No Guide but great access to 5,000 acres of private property, and endless great public access. Lodge is Included, but No Food.
• Hunt Dates – August 31-September 4 *Only 2 spots left for that week!
• Want to be the only hunters in camp? August 8-12 Only 1 spot left. Grab it today!
Colorado – Saguache
Area: Saguache Colorado.
• 1 spot available. ($7,500)
• September 24-28
• 20,000 acres of Private Ground.
• No Food, No Lodge.
• Nice Motel 2 miles from Ranch.
• Only 2 Archery Elk Hunts are sold on this ranch.
• 280-320 type bulls. Killed a 350” last year.
• Tag can be purchased over the counter.
Colorado – UNIT 68
Colorado UNIT 68 – If you drew Unit 68 Permit or know of anyone who did, We’ve got that covered! Give us a call and lets go big!
Were currently Looking for people who drew that may want an incredible guided experience.
*Add a cook & food to any hunt for an additional ($1,800)
Colorado – UNIT 22
4th Season Tag
• Fully Guided with Lodging
• 500 Acres of Private Land
The Tag will sell quick! – Text or call 801.372.8311
Grab one while they are still available
WE HAVE ANTELOPE HUNTS AVAILABLE!
Great way to fill a bucket list or Introduce a Kid, Woman, Friend, or Family to the awesome world of hunting big game!
Weapons: Rifle, Muzzy or Archery
Price: $2500 / 3-Day Hunt
Not Included: Food / Lodging
NEVADA – ELK Voucher – 076-081
Species: Elk Voucher – 076-081
Weapon: Archery, Muzzleloader & Rifle
Location: Nevada – 076-081
Dates: November 29th – December 24th
*Guided Hunt Options Available
NEW MEXICO – MULE DEER 80,000 Private Acres
Species: Elk, (Guaranteed Permits) ONLY 2 OPENINGS
Location: New Mexico – 80,000 Acres Private
Dates: October 6th – 10th (5 Days)
Price: $14,500 per permit
Avg. Score: 275″ to 340″ Class Bulls
Included: Fully Outfitted with 1×1 Guide / 4000 sq.ft Lodge / Meat to Processor, Head & Cape to the Taxidermist.
Not Included: Sales Tax & License Fee (We Facilitate the Licensing Purchase)
*100% Harvest Past Several Years
* FlatLand Open Country – See 20-40 Bulls Per Day!
If you are interested in any of these hunts or would like more information,
Please email: email@example.com
You can also fill out the contact form on website
Type code (email blast) in the message for this special pricing or call: 801.372.8311
If you are interested to
see what hunts or permits become available,
subscribe here and never miss out on a great opportunity.
Subscribe to New Permit alerts [ux_products show=”featured”]