There are a couple of different ways to hunt Utah.
a) You can apply for these permits through the utah division of wildlife (1-877-592-5169) or www.wildlife.utah.gov.
Application period is February 1st thru March 1st, 2015.
b) If you would like a guaranteed permit in 2014, you will need to purchase a landowner tag or a conservation permit.
These tags are being auctioned by nonprofit organizations.
I will personally go to the auctions and bid on the tags.
You can be on the phone while i am there. These tags and permits go on sale Jan 27 – July 1, 2014.
We need to know 3 things:
1) Type of animal you want to hunt.
2) Your weapon of choice.
3) How much you are willing to spend on your tag.
It is important to realize the amount you spend will determine the area you hunt and the size of animals you will be hunting.
These tags will go fast so call today. Serious inquiries only please.
toll free: 877-682-2079 • email@example.com
• Hunts do not include your tag and license.
• Hunts are booked with a 50% deposit, and balance paid 30 days prior to your hunt.
• All of the mossback hunts do not include gratuities. gratuities are very much appreciated, this lets your guide and spotter know how you feel they did. The industry standard is 15 to 30 percent of the hunt price.
• Most hunters will fly into salt lake city airport and then rent a car and drive to their designated areas. Maps can be sent to you for your convenience.
• All hunts include lodging, food and animal transport back to camp
• You must specify if you would like scouting days and how many days @ $300 per day, which includes all expenses.
• Additional scouting days @ $300 per day.
• Additional spotters @ $250 per day.
• Hunter may bring a guest @ $100 per day.
• Must book consecutive, exact days. no extensions.
Here at MossBack we will work hard to make sure we give you every opportunity at harvesting that animal of a lifetime.
We DO NOT guarantee a kill, scores, or provide refunds/discounts. We want to make sure you have the hunt of a lifetime with memories that will last forever.
MOSSBACK GUIDES & OUTFITTERS • 1-877-682-2079 • WWW.MOSSBACK.COM
For specific questions regarding Trophy Hunts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or use the form below. If you don’t get a response in 3 days, please resend your email or call us. Thanks!